IES Education Services will represent clients in contacts and meetings with professional bodies and prospective student sources across North America.
IES Education Services additionally will provide Research Services for clients, prepare documents and reports, and undertake reviews of Journals and local media specific to our clients needs, on request.
- collaboration in the development of advertising and promotional materials
- marketing campaigns and recruitment across Canada and the USA
- a North American office to provide first contacts for prospective students
- student administrative support, (and contact with an approved local academic support, if required), development of student learning-networks, student record maintenance
- feedback to source Institutions re relevance of materials to local contexts, and curriculum development and design assistance where requested
- administration and management of the delivery of programmes
- onsite meetings to discuss proposals